Our aim this morning is to give you the skills you will need to update and manage your team’s science blog. Below you find links and more information about the topics covered
1. What is the purpose of the science blog and what needs to be included on it?
- The science blog will be used as a curriculum tool to enhance the teaching and learning in the science unit
- It is a ‘one stop shop’ for your Science unit
- It will house all of your Science unit in one place, YouTube clips, other videos, pictures, worksheets and information.
- This is not for individual student use – it is a collaborative space for teachers to house a unit. It is different to your grade blog where you would give out the address to parents and students.
2. How to do I add a page and ‘drop down page’ to the blog?
Click here to find out how to add a general page.
Click here to find out how to add a ‘drop down’ page.
3. How can YouTube clips be embedded in the blog?
Click here to find out how to add a video to you page or post. Tip – head to the bottom of this linked site for YouTube.
4. How can PDF documents be added to the blog?
Click here to find out how to add a PDF to a post or page.
Here is what we mean by ’embed’ a YouTube clip. (Please feel free to watch it – it’s super cute!)